Challenge Ten

Challenge Ten: The End.

Challenge ten is about reviewing my own blog and having a friend review it as well.

How many posts did you write?

I have sixteen total! Including this one, seventeen.

How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?

I have ten school related posts, about seven of them include my interests, and ten of them were set by the challenges.

How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?

I have three comments from fellow classmates. Two of them by my best friend, Tori, and the other being Mason, the boy who sits next to me in Tech class ;P I have had two teachers comment on my posts; One being Mrs. Anderson and the other being, none other than, Miss W!  As for oversea students, I have a total of eight comments!

Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?

Challenge Eight is the post that got the most comments. I think it has more comments than other posts because it shows a variety of my interests, not just one. It shows the true me~

Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?

I enjoyed writing Challenge Eight and my “Up In The Veil” posts! I enjoy Challenge Eight because it allowed me to show the true me and expose my secrets to the world without feeling dumb. I enjoy my “Up In the Veil” posts because this is a great way for me to practice my fan fictions and it’s one way to get more people to read Homestuck!!

Did you change blog themes at all and why?

Ive changed it once and have not changed it since. I love the anarchy theme and all the others just kinda burn my eyes and dont really explain me.

How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?

I have 20 widgets I could use, but I am currently using 11 of them. I think this is WAY too many because when I look at them, it’s just like.. “Ew. They’re taking up all that space¬† and even look stupid..”

How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?

Two because as much as this makes me look mean, I dont really like putting overseas blogs on my blogroll. I enjoy keeping it simple and puttin’ my friends on it and that’s it.

I had my sister answer some questions! I didnt tell her that this was my blog though ;P

What were your first impressions of this blog?

“Is this your blog” “Noooooope!” “Is it Dane’s?” “Caitlyn, what else do you notice?” “It’s got Homestuck! And Sollux~ And Tavvy and Gamzee!!” “Yes. Yes it does.”

What captured your attention?

“The Homestuck Background!”

What distracted you on the blog?

“It’s hard to read the posts when I get distracted by the background.”

What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?

“Add more My Little Pony! You love that.” This… Is true! Im a Pegasister, but I didnt think she’d say that X3