Challenge Nine

Challenge Nine: A Game!!!

Challenge Numbah Nine is all about a game. In this particular game, I had to click on a few different blogs in order to reach the blog I will be finding a post to comment on. So, let’s get started!

The first blog I visited was Nathan’s! On his blog, I saw his post about ten people he’d like to meet and noticed it had something to do with Doctor Who. Now, Im not one to keep up with Doctor Who, but I love the show! I love to see a fellow Whovian~

The second blog I visited was Morgan’s! On her blog, I found a post about blogging. I had read it and saw she enjoys blogging just as much as I do and even has several blogs!! Of course Im going to mention Morgan here if we share a common interest!

The third blog I visted was Aaron’s! On his blog, I caught a glimpse of his post about stress. I may not seem like it, but I’m stressed almost all the time, so of course I was going to check it out. Aaron said he relieves stress by playing games such as Minecraft and Skyrim. I said that Im a newb when it comes to those games, but Im getting there!!

2 thoughts on “Challenge Nine